Using Rank Tracker with the Big-G Stealth Extractor
The Big-G Stealth Extractor will only work with Google Domains, such as: Google.com, Google.co.uk, Google.fr, Google.com.au, etc...
The Big-G Stealth Extractor is NOT a Proxy Server, however in order to make it easy for anyone to use, we designed it so that you use the "Proxy Server" settings in your software, because virtually all software has these settings. The "Proxy Server Test" function in Rank Tracker may fail, but you will still be able to run your queries as normal - just very quickly :-)
This how to configure Rank Tracker to use the Big-G Stealth Extractor:
- 1. Go to Preferences > Search safety settings > Proxy rotation
- 2. Then check “Enable proxy rotation”.
- 3. Then click "Add" and enter IP address, port number.
- 4. If necessary to your authentication method, enter your username and password as found in your welcome email.
- 5. Please select the proxy server and click "Check" to make sure that Big-G server is identified as being "Alive" by RT.
Note: make sure the "Look for new proxies when there are no alive proxies on the list" and "Use direct connection if no proxies are available" options are disabled.
-1. Go to "Human Emulation" under "Search Safety Settings.
-2. Tick "Visit search engine's homepage"
-3. You can set Rank Tracker to use No Human Emulations Delay! (No Humans at all...!)
-4. You can set delays after interrupted queries to 5 mins only as opposed to the usually recommended 15 mins.
- 1. Go to "Misc. Global Settings"
- 2. Set the "Number of simultaneous tasks" to the maximum (the max is 25).
F.) Once all the settings have been adjusted press "OK" and the Preferences will be saved.